July 14, 2012

Indie Spotlight: Lush Lacquer Flippin Out and China Glaze Millennium

This is the fun manicure that I did for today.
 

click 'read more' below left to see the details...





 I started with China Glaze Millennium. This is such a stunner once on. 



 







Next, I layered on Lush Lacquers Flippin Out (aka Dippin Dots) over the Millennium. This is my second Lush Lacquer polish and I have to say I'm majorly impressed with them. I did have one bottle break in my order I received in the mail today, but the replacement is already on it's way :)  










Then as my final step, I added Matte Magic (surprising) lol. I liked it so much in my last mani that I wanted to use again today. I love how it made the glitters look.










  
I hope you guys like it. Thank you for stopping in and have a wonder weekend!

6 comments:

  1. that's such a fun combo!! love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really pretty! I use Millenium mostly for stamping, I wouldnt have thought to use it as a base for this glitter, it looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty :) I love Matt Magic,always have one im my colection :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hy!Játék nálam: http://tundercica.blogspot.hu/2012/07/giveaway-nyeremenyjatek-nalam.html

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...