October 6, 2012

Review Of Naild'it Candy Wrappers

Today I have a review of another awesome Naild'it polish. Today is Candy Wrappers. I was pleasantly surprised by this one. This is a beautiful milky based polish that I have really started growing on me. If you are a fan of polishes like Jawbreaker from Pretty and Polished, then you will love this one as well. 



I love the amount of glitters and depth packed into this polish. So many different colors and shapes suspended in a milky base. 


This one dries on the gritty side, so make sure you use a nice leveling top coat such as Seche Vite or Glitter Food (aka: Fix a Flat) from Nail Pattern Boldness. I used glitter food and it is smooth as glass. Just a side note, Glitter Food dries Matte so make sure you add your favorite glossy top coat over it, I used NYC Grand Central Station.


The above pictures is two coats, so you get to opaque effortlessly. The formula was fabulous as well. I did not use thinner on this one. 


I love that this has some irregular shaped glitters in it, outside of the round and hex shapes. This is very unique for sure.


Naild'it can currently be purchased at LLarowe and Candy Wrappers is currently in stock (at the time of this post). 

Does you guys like this? What do you think of these milky based polishes? I avoided them for so long and now I realize I shouldn't have lol.

*the following polish was provide to me for my honest review*

4 comments:

  1. It looks cool! I would love to see some of these white-jelly-with-multi-glitter polishes in a comparison so I can finally figure out which one I want to get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous and I love that name, lol!! fits the irregular glitter look to a T....I really love the white glitter polishes....and jawbreaker too. Looks fab on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! YOur macros are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! that is one gorgeous polish!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...