March 14, 2013

Google Reader going away so here I come Bloglovin'!


It seems Google is getting rid of GOOGLE READER which is how most of us follow blogs here at Google/Blogspot. This will take effect July 1st, 2013.


I have done my best to provide a bunch of alternative ways of following me instead......

Ways to keep connected to ThePolishHoochie: (click the icons below)
Follow ThePolishHoochie on Youtube Follow ThePolishHoochie on Twitter Follow ThePolishHoochie on Facebook Follow ThePolishHoochie on Facebook

I have also seen many of you using BLOGLOVIN' to follow, so I created a bloglovin' account as well.  I only recently subscribed so I have NO IDEA what I'm doing there yet lol. I will add a bloglovin' link to the page sidebar as soon as I can figure it all out. For now click below!

Follow on Bloglovin

(Edit) I have also added Google +. The link is in the right side bar.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I just found out about this so I'm doing my best to make the proper adjustments! Hopefully I can adjust as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girly, I tried responding to your message on Facebook but it won't let me. It told me your msgs are disabled. Just didn't want you to think I was ignoring you! :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...